Job Title: Document Control Administrator
Reports To: SVP of Manufacturing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Based in Huntersville, NC
- Manage and maintain our Engineering Change Orders (ECO), Manufacturing Change Orders (MCO) and Deviation process including but not limited to approval workflows, document storage and implementation of approved changes.
- Review the change orders and deviation requests for completeness and accuracy by ensuring all supporting and impacted documentation is provided.
- Establish a procedural framework for identifying, collecting, reviewing, obtaining approvals and distributing the controlled documents for the business in compliance with our Quality Management System.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining control of manufacturing released documents including but not limited to Work Instructions, BOM’s, Control Plans, etc.
- Work with our Supply Chain team to ensure all changes are communicated to our supply partners that may have an impact on materials and/or services they provide.
- Participate in the evaluation, selection and implementation of the appropriate tools and systems to support the above responsibilities.
- Work cross-functionally with teams consisting of Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Business Development and Finance.
- 2-5 years minimum administrative experience or applicable manufacturing, engineering or quality experience.
- Experience with BOM structures, work instructions, change management and deviation processes, and material disposition.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and indirectly manage deliverables from other team members.
- Knowledge of Google Workspace and Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Aptitude to challenge/ask questions rather than ‘just’ implementing what the requestor has asked.
- Ability to perform tasks on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Focus on data integrity and accuracy.
- Must have great organization skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to be self-directed for most daily activities.
- 3+ Years experience in a PDM/PLM and ERP/MRP environment.
- Manufacturing, part design and assembly design experience plus.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 QMS requirements.