Job Title: Brand Copywriter
Reports To: Brand Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Based in Huntersville, NC or Remote
Job Summary: Atom Power is digitizing power technologies to enable smart communication between electrical sources and end use equipment which is essential to our country’s clean energy transition. We are growing fast and need help in procuring the best talent in the electrical and electronic manufacturing industry specific to electrical vehicle charging and residential energy automation.
The Brand Copywriter will support Atom Power in the execution of the B2B2c corporate and marketing communication strategies. He / She will be responsible for developing and delivering Atom Power positioning and product brand voice, as well as creating and editing copy for traditional and digital marketing. Must be able to communicate and reinforce the reader’s idea of what the Atom Power brand and products stand for in multiple direct and digital channels.
- Provide forward-thinking for all communications (traditional and digital).
- Effectively translate and communicate marketing strategies into exceptional and engaging communications while adhering to Atom Power’ brand voice guidelines, legal and global requirements.
- Tell a brand story, through creative, accurate and thoughtful content on a variety of subjects with global integration.
- Support the sales and marketing teams in efforts to ensure a consistent voice across all customer / consumer touch points globally.
- Create promotional and informational copy for all products and technologies.
- Prepare and present engaging and inspiring communications within department and across the company.
- Update promotional and training materials.
- Develop content calendars representing all content across channels including e-newsletters, corporate communications and email campaigns.
- Develop relevant, engaging, conversion-focused marketing content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Daily work includes writing, review, proofing, editing, publishing and in some cases, reporting on the success of content effectiveness.
- Work with outside vendors to translate copy as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with experience working with all levels of an organization, including C-level executives.
- Must have experience translating and delivering strategic brand voice while maintaining the brand essence.
- Critical ability to understand various brands quickly, across a variety of technologies
- Experience with digital content and creation over a variety of digital platforms (website, email, social media)
- Ability to consistently create original content and self-edit with a focus in compelling communication and excellence in execution.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Precise, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Self-motivated with the ability to start and complete projects in a timely manner without oversight.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to successfully juggle multiple assignments and deadlines.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Google related software.
Education and Experience:
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or Communications
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years experience as a copywriter required to be considered for this position.
- PORTFOLIO: Publications (Traditional and Digital)
- Organized and capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Must be able to work well in a team and adaptable to a fast pace dynamic cross-functional team.
- Must have great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-up. Ability to work professionally in a team environment with ability to meet expected deadlines and urgent requests. Interaction with customers requires a polished appearance, professional demeanor and excellent communication skills.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
ATOM Power provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical conditions, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.