Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent based in Huntersville, NC
Atom Power is developing the next generation of technologies that are modernizing power distribution and circuit protection. We are disrupting an industry by changing how power is controlled in your home, office, data center and factory floor.
We are looking to expand our team with an experienced Production Supervisor to help be part of launching a series of exciting new products and oversee our production operations. This position will be an integral part of our manufacturing team for our Huntersville, NC facility to manage and lead a manufacturing team to ensure we deliver products of maximum quality that exceed our customer expectations. If you are confident, highly motivated and hard-working then you are who we are looking for.
- Lead by example, ensuring a safe and efficient workplace is maintained at all times.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding daily production goals for their shift by directing and supervising the work of multiple employees.
- Plan and assign work, implement policies and procedures and recommend improvements in methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Become knowledgeable of the entire process and ensure all applicable standards and specifications are being met.
- Coordinates employee requirements by increasing or decreasing personnel and overtime to meet changing conditions.
- Achieve the required company quality standards ensuring both internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Provide hands-on training, coaching and development to current and new employees.
- Record daily results and send updated reports throughout the day and the end of shift.
- Participate in the manufacturing process in a “utility player” capacity, able to pitch in where needed and perform all steps in the production process.
- Assist in the tracking of key metrics that enable the company to exceed targets in productivity, efficiency and quality on a continuous basis.
- Lead and motivate the team to create a high-performance culture where improvement suggestions are embraced.
- Maintain facilities and employees to always be audit ready.
- Identify and report all incidents, accidents and non-conformity issues to management.
- Evaluate, write and conduct employee performance reviews in compliance to company policies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or Associate’s degree.
- Previous experience in management, such as supervision, including employee hiring and retention, performance reviews, and employee development.
- A proven track record of success in a manufacturing supervisory role with the ability to lead and develop a productive workforce.
- Interpersonal and communication skills with strong team-building skills.
- Experience managing teams of up to 25 employees.
- Ability to understand and use basic computer applications for data collection and recording.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing production environment.
- Quality orientation and attention to detail.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Licensed forklift operator (preferred).
ATOM Power provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical conditions, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.